Cedar Falls Date Ideas
Whether you haven’t planned a date yet or are looking for ideas, we have your back as you get ready to enjoy the perfect evening with your special someone! Scroll down for resturants and recreational activities that are great date ideas in Cedar Falls.
For even more date ideas than those on this list, check out our HUGE list of 50 First Date Ideas in the Cedar Valley!
A list of places with the perfect meals to enjoy with your special someone!
- Taste some Asian cuisine at Asian Fusion
- Feeling Italian? Brown Bottle is the place to go
- Live Entertainment at Cup of Joe
- Enjoy a Wine & Dine at Ferrari’s Ristorante
- Enjoy some fresh salads, soups, and burritos at Freshii
- If you can’t decide from a menu, take advantage of the buffet-style Hu Hot Mongolian Grill
- Relax and enjoy some wine and food at Montage
- Grab a burger and a beer at Peppers Grill & Sports Pub
- Devour some Sushi at Sakura
- Add a little sweet to your day at Scratch Cupcakery
- Treat yourself to a little “pick-me-up” from Sidecar Coffee
- Enjoy the different varieties of beer SingleSpeed Brewing Co. has to offer
- Enjoy the best rolls around at Texas Roadhouse
- Share a slice or two with that special someone at Tony’s La Pizzeria
- Enjoy some fast-fired pizza at Urban Pie
- See what the gluten-free menu has to offer at Whiskey Road Tavern & Grill
We always recommend enjoying an activity together! Here are some options but, if you are going swimming, be sure to wait for at least 30 minutes. 😉
- Go for a stroll at Black Hawk Park
- Can you Escape Cedar Valley?
- Challenge your problem-solving skills at Escapology
- A day of fun in the sun at the Falls Aquatic Center
- Step into nature any time of the year at the Hartman Reserve Nature Center
- Appreciate art displayed in the Hearst Center for the Arts
- Test your aiming skills at Hurling Hatchet
- Take your pals to Lotus + Luo Interiors to be inspired
- See a movie at Marcus College Square Theatre
- Bring out your inner ninja at Ninja U
- Go shopping at the Viking Plaza